Hello guys, I hope you’re doing well. Recently I was searching for an article related to a few YouTube Channel Settings and came to know some information is either unavailable at one place or a few articles with little information.
YouTube is a platform that is being used by tons of people in the world out there. Many people have a hard time changing their YouTube channel name, picture, cover, or thumbnails of the YouTube videos.
In this article, I’m going to show you how do I change my youtube name or YouTube channel name whenever I need it.
How do I Change My YouTube Channel Name?
Here you go:
- Sign in to your channel on YouTube.
- Go straight to this link https://www.youtube.com/account while you’re logged in.
- In the next step, Click on “Edit on Google” (as shown in the picture below)
And here you can change and update your name of your YouTube Channel.
and in case you need to add a nickname, you can add it too once you saved it. Check the image down below.
How Often Can You Change Your Youtube Channel Name?
You can change your youtube channel name three times every 90 days. That means in 90 days you can change it 3 times and that’s enough I think. For more information, you can check this post by Google Support.
Now, let’s talk about,
How to change profile picture and Thumbnail on YouTube?
When you want to change your profile picture, just follow the simple steps:
1. log in to your YouTube account.
2. Go to your channel “Your Channel”, you will see something like the image below.
3. Click the Image Icon and you will be redirected to here -> https://myaccount.google.com/profile/photo/edit
According to the image given above, you can add/change your profile picture. So you got the information hopefully. I’ll update this article with more information very soon. Stay tuned to Scorsh